Monday 15 March 2010

Introductions

So,I'm new to this blogging thing, which I imagine will be fairly evident to anyone who is vaguely more experienced at this than me! To be honest blogging is something that I have avoided up to now. Am surprisingly not particularly good at this thinking aloud thing for someone who claims to have several psychology degrees. Or more specifically have not felt the need to share with the wider world my incoherent ramblings!
I have now succumbed however. No clue really what this is actually going to look like, what purpose it's going to serve, or if it really needs to serve a purpose.............but here goes!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Rach... I run 5 blogs (and have done for years)... you can look at our 'home' blog on www.arborfield.blogspot.com

    I'll bookmark yours too...

    Rog

    ReplyDelete